Local cleaners use professional products to scour homes under the direction of homeowners
- Expires Feb 13, 2013
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Must activate by expiration date, membership expires 12 months from activation date. Appointment required; subject to availability. 24hr cancellation notice required. Valid only for select areas. May not combine sessions.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $49 for 1 three-hour housecleaning session (a $225 value)
- $129 for 3 three-hour housecleaning sessions (a $675 value)
- $189 for 5 three-hour housecleaning sessions (a $1,125 value)
- $329 for 10 three-hour housecleaning sessions (a $2,250 value)
Housecleaners use their own professional products or customer-provided materials if requested to scour homes of muck and grime. From performing typical tasks such as vacuuming, mopping, and dusting to more specific projects such as ironing or laundry, the cleaners complete their work according to customer-provided instructions.Spotless Cleanliness
Spotless Cleanliness doesn't just blindly accept every resumé it receives. Instead, the company’s interviewers go to the applicant's house to interview them, fittingly basing their hiring decision on the home's cleanliness. With good reason, too, because the company takes its work seriously. Operating on a foundation of five promises designed to ensure optimal cleanings, the team performs services such as move-out overhauls, everyday household chores, and express jobs for folks who always forget to dust the foyer before the cats come over.