Cardio hula-hooping classes get hearts pumping with fast-paced routines and entertaining tricks
- Expires Feb 20, 2013
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. Valid for women only.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $9 for 1 drop-in Hoop Burn hula-hoop class (a $20 value)
- $25 for 5 drop-in Hoop Burn hula-hoop classes (a $100 value)
- $40 for 10 drop-in Hoop Burn hula-hoop classes (a $200 value)
Choose between the Carlaw Avenue and Queen Street locations.
Participants may wear indoor runners or bare feet, and hula hoops are provided. See the class schedule for Queen Street and Carlaw Avenue locations for dates and times.Brass Vixens
Brass Vixens encourages students of all ages and experience levels to laugh in the face of gravity with empowering pole-dance classes and the torso-toning complete body workouts of aerial-fitness courses in two Toronto studios. Small class sizes allow instructors to steadily dispense personalized tips and ensure that guests never need to double up on poles and hammocks or pull impromptu barbershop heists. When they aren't showcasing their dizzying spins and inversions, staff members lead exercise routines in hula hooping and core work. With an unconditional acceptance for all skill sets, instructors can always scale the difficulty of the routine's moves up or down.