- Newest nano-brewery in the area
- Part of the "Beermuda Triangle" located in the "Beer Block" on Harrison Street
- Participant in Farm to Fork Loudon using ingredients from local farmers
- Now with a new and bigger menu and over 150 craft brews to choose from!
- Open for lunch and dinner Tuesday through Sunday!
- Limit 2 per person (for yourself and/or as gifts)
- Limit 1 per table
- Valid for regular priced menu items and non-alcoholic beverages
- Not valid toward alcohol
- Tax and gratuity not included
- Promotional value good through April 18, 2013
- Daily special FAQ
202 B Harrison Street, SE Leesburg, VA 20175703-777-2739 | website | map
Get some exquisite, classic food and complement it with an ice cold beer (over 150 craft brews to choose from) with today's deal: $10 for $20 worth of traditional American fare at MacDowell Brew Kitchen in Leesburg.
Located across from Tuscarora Mill and Fireworks, MacDowell Brew Kitchen is the newest nano-brewery (brewing on site very soon) in the Leesburg area, and forms a "Beermuda Triangle" along with the previously mentioned establishments to round out the "Beer Block" on Harrison Street. Where MacDowell Brew Kitchen differs in with their impressive menu chock full of American favorites that matchup perfectly with the gigantic list of beers they serve.
MacDowell Brew Kitchen, a participant in Farm to Fork Loudon, uses fresh ingredients from local farmers and has a variety of items on their menu. Where they really specialize is in the appetizer department. If you just can't get enough of the beer atmosphere, they take it another step and add it to their food with choices like Beer Battered Mozzarella Sticks ($5.95) and Beer Battered Onion Rings ($4.95).
The great food options at MacDowell Brew Kitchen continue with heartier meals like the Pulled Pork Potato Boats, four fried potato boats filled with their homemade pulled pork and topped with cheddar cheese ($8.95).
You can even end your meal with dessert fused with beer. At MacDowell Brew Kitchen, they serve Beer Battered Oreos ($5.95) and Beer Battered Apple Rings with vanilla ice cream ($6.95).