During 45-minute sessions, attendees push through a variety of exercises such as rowing and squats to build strength, agility, and speed
- Expires 90 days after purchase.
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Must activate by 1/3/12, classes expire 3 months from activation date. Must sign waiver. Classes must be used by the same person. New clients only or those who have not attended class within 6 months.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $49 for 10 boot-camp classes (a $199 value)
- $69 for 15 boot-camp classes (a $249 value)
Boot camps at the Woburn location are scheduled Monday–Saturday with morning, late-afternoon, and early-evening sessions.TNT Bootcamp
In Robby Blanchard's biography photo on his website, he heaves two heavy ropes, using gravity as a kind of workout partner. The determination is clear on his face—the same determination that carried him through a bachelor of science in exercise, an MBA in business management, and an ACE certification as a personal trainer. Today he shares his determination and all his fitness knowledge during his TNT Bootcamp sessions.
There, he and co-trainer Gus Mello supervise and vocally inspire boot campers who power through pushups atop medicine balls and grunt through squats while holding weights during 45-minute interval-training sessions. They design the routines to burn more than 800 calories, even as they build muscle and speed during bouts of rowing on one of the four rowing machines, and hopping onto plyometric boxes to enhance agility and strength. Workouts change with each session, and Robby and Gus scrawl the day's exercises on a whiteboard, in much the same way early humans drew buffalo on cave walls to let their families know what was for dinner.