Boot camps, cardio combat, spin, yoga, kick-boxing, and Dance Fit classes are held in a two-storey facility with eight training areas
- Expires Jan 31, 2013
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased.Valid only for new customers, or those who have not been active member in the past 6 months.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $49 for 10 fitness classes and one personal-training session (a $225 value)
- $89 for 20 fitness classes and one personal-training session (a $375 value)
- $349 for a one-year membership and one personal-training session (an $872 value)
The fitness schedule includes classes such as boot camps, cardio combat, spin, yoga, kick-boxing, and Dance Fit. All classes are drop-in, but personal-training sessions require appointments.Studio 4 Athletics
Multiple fitness disciplines converge at Studio 4 Athletics. The warehouse-style facility houses two floors and eight training areas, each dedicated to a distinct purpose. The cardio area whirrs with the sound of treadmills and ellipticals, and the strength-training area clinks with the sound of free weights and functional-training equipment. In a cycling room, trainers lead a stationary Tour de France. Within a boxing ring, instructors teach students how to duel their way to tighter forms. Other studios play host to yoga, dance fitness classes, and boot camps.