Drop-in passes to a 24/7/365 gym outfitted with Cybex cardio and strength-training machines, free weights, and ample TVs
- Expires Sep 12, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Must activate all options by expiration date. Must use 10-pass option within 1 month of activation date. Must used 20-pass option within 2 months of activation. Must use 3-month membership option within 3 months of activation. Valid only for option purchased. Must sign waiver.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $19 for 10 day passes and one personal-training session (a $79 value)
- $25 for 20 day passes and two personal-training sessions (a $158 value)
- $39 for a three-month membership (a $99 value)
Snap Fitness is open 24/7, but you must rent a key with a refundable $20 deposit (not included with this Groupon) to enter during unstaffed hours.Snap Fitness
At more than 1,200 Snap Fitness centers around the country, dedicated exercisers can head to the gym any hour of the day, every day of the year. Inside each 24/7/365 space, a fleet of Cybex cardio and strength-training machines steels muscles and boost heart rates, and free weights enable old-fashioned iron pumping. Televisions contribute news and entertainment to help pass the time during workouts.
Though its amenities may be similar to other gyms, Snap Fitness goes beyond the basics by striving to keep its members motivated to work out and meet goals. Members receive complimentary personal-training sessions to kick-start fitness routines, and afterward, a workout buddy system keeps members inspired. In addition, personalized websites track nutritional and fitness info without the need to scratch tally marks on the surface of your human-sized hamster wheel at home.