7-day yoga & detox program leads guests through poses, meditation & meal plans; bodies practice balance during fluid Vinyasa yoga classes
- Expires Oct 17, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Must activate Vinyasa classes by expiration date on your Groupon, classes expire 3 months from activation date. Valid only for option purchased. Classes must be used by the same person.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
$39 for 10 drop-in Vinyasa yoga classes (a $150 value) $59 for 20 drop-in Vinyasa yoga classes (a $300 value)
$39 for a one-week mind-and-body detox program (a $99 value)
- Yoga and meditation sessions
- Guided menu and grocery-shopping list
- Optional walk or hike
- Journaling and daily affirmations
- Closing trance dance
Seven-day yoga-and-detox program guides participants through poses and an adapted diet with step-by-step instructions. Alternatively, one-hour Vinyasa yoga classes accommodate beginning- to intermediate-level students with meditative poses. Click here for a class schedule.Healing Movements
Although Sumita has many world travels and experiences working with renowned teachers under her belt, she still considers herself a student of the form. She guides others with the deep belief that she is a mere conduit for ancient yoga philosophies—nothing more. With a humble attitude, she transmits these peace-inducing practices at Healing Movements—a place where people "reconnect to their bodies" through meditation, dance, and Vinyasa flow. During these programs, Sumita takes a holistic approach to yoga by infusing her pose-centric fitness classes with chanting, visualizations, and breath work. Additionally, she puts her knowledge of homeopathic medicine to use during detoxification sessions and sacred hawan ceremonies, which can purify a home without the hassle of renting an acre-sized Brita filter.