Small student groups tackle high-intensity workouts with personalized tips from instructors during 30-minute cross-training classes
- Expires Dec 12, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Must activate within 6 months. Cross training sessions must be completed within 3 months of activation.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
$49 for 10 Tabata-X cross-training classes (up to a $150 value) $59 for a one-month Tabata-X cross-training program (up to a $240 total value)
- Cardio- and strength-conditioning class held three times a week for one month (up to a $115 value)
- Fitness assessment and orientation (up to an $85 value)
- 28-day meal plan (up to a $30 value)
- Plans for at-home conditioning workouts (up to a $10 value)
High-intensity cross-training classes utilize kettlebells, ropes, pulleys, and sandbags to condition physiques and improve strength and agility, elevating bodies near their maximum heart rate.
Though Studio Fitness Club Windsor sometimes features a discounted price online, this Groupon still offers the best deal available.Studio Fitness Club Windsor
The instructors at Studio Fitness Club Windsor prize camaraderie and variety over routine. Aiming to sculpt physiques without boring the mind, they lead multiple types of renowned group exercise classes. Each session avoids monotony with its trademark moves, from the energized dance steps of Zumba to the outdoor kettlebell swings and plyometrics of Bodyblast Bootcamp. The teachers track fitness trends from all angles to accommodate goals such as weight loss, muscle toning, and athletic prowess with their class roster. They also account for customer taste—the cathartic jabs of Turbokick cardio kickboxing are balanced by the fluid stretches and punching-bag hugging breaks of PiYo, a Pilates-yoga hybrid. For those in pursuit of a custom wellness plan, personal trainers demonstrate how to workout safely and sustainably based on individual fitness assessments.