Instructors help students stretch & pose, bolstering mental & physical health in 60- to 90-minute hot Hatha & Vinyasa flow sessions
- Expires Feb 13, 2013
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must activate monthly passes by 9/1/12. Must redeem 10-Class pass in full by 2/13/13. Must sign waiver. May redeem across visits.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $59, you get 10 drop-in yoga classes (a $125 value).
- For $219, you get four months of unlimited yoga classes (a $480 value).
- For $289, you get six months of unlimited yoga classes (a $660 value).
- For $499, you get one year of unlimited yoga classes (a $1,180 value).
The skilled instructors at Karma Yoga Studio help students bolster physical and mental health with a schedule of group classes catered to a range of skill levels and yoga modalities. Body benders battle stress for 60–90 minutes in group classes such as Hatha yoga, which teaches 30 postures in a low-humidity, heated room to help soften muscles, ease breath, and reveal which students are actually snowmen wearing sweatpants. Backed by music, bodies can cast out midday stress during Lunchtime Escape classes, or target alignment in Gentle Hatha. Vinyasa Flow enables budding gurus to flex into more challenging poses.
Exposed stone, earth tones, and wall-length mirrors enclose students as they exercise atop personal or rented mats ($2–$3). The studio further accommodates visitors with antibacterial floors, purified water, and showers to recharge their body's depleted generator before the next class.
Though Karma Yoga Studio sometimes features a discounted price online, this Groupon still offers the best deal available.