Dessert mavens handcraft cake pops & truffles daily using top-notch ingredients such as Belgian chocolate
- Expires Apr 26, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $9, you get a dozen standard cake pops (an $18 value).
- For $16, you get a box of 16 assorted truffles (a $35 value).
- For $16, you get 24 standard cake pops (a $36 value)
- For $35, you get 60 standard cake pops ($90 value).
Drizzled Café's dessert mavens handcraft one-bite treats, including miniaturized portable cakes and delectable truffles made from top-notch Belgian chocolate. Dabbling in classic flavors such as chocolate, yellow cake, and white cake, bakers balance decadent globes of dough on hand-holdable sticks, perfect for sweet teeth on the go or baby teeth on the run. Groupon holders can opt for specialty incarnations such as lemon, marble, or strawberry for an extra charge of $2 per pop. Dispense with decorum, and candy-grab a fistful of truffles made with Belgian chocolate, arranged in an assorted box of eight rotating flavors.
All Drizzled Café cake pops and truffles are handmade in-house daily, so customers—especially those purchasing 24 or 60 cake pops—should call ahead to ensure stock is flush with toothsome goodies.