- Houston Press Best Of Houston Winner for Best Frozen Margarita.
- Houston Press Best Of Houston Winner for Best Latin Club.
- Best Happy Hour in town with $3 margaritas and $1 draft beer.
- Try the amazing Queso Flameado.
- Expires 12/31/2012.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- May buy unlimited vouchers.
- One per couple, per visit.
- Valid for dine-in only.
- Excludes alcohol.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
Nothing says summer like heaping portions of yummy Tex-Mex. Get to Azteca's Margarita Bar and Grill and spice up your day with the classics and save some dinero while you're at it with today's deal of $25 of tasty food for just $12.Azteca's menu boasts Tex-Mex staples like fajitas, enchiladas and a sinful white queso alongside different options like grilled red snapper and pork tenderloin. There are also many vegetarian and vegan options to suit all palates. If you're in the mood to drink, stop by during Azteca's hours-long Happy Hour, Monday and Tuesday 11:00 am - 10:00 pm and Wednesday through Saturday 11:00 am - 9:00 pm. Take advantage of $3 margaritas, $3 well drinks and $1 draft beers during these times.
Winner of Houston Press' Best of Houston 2003 Best Frozen Margarita and 2006 Best Latin Club awards, Azteca's is the perfect mix of delicious food, inspiring drinks and a fun dance floor.
Click here to read reviews on Citysearch.
Click here to read reviews on voiceplaces.com.