- Winner of Riverfront Times' Best Bosnian Restaurant in 2003 and 2007!
- Expires 1/15/2013.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- May purchase up to two (2) vouchers.
- One voucher per table, per visit.
- Voucher not valid on holidays or for the family style menu.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
If the most exotic cuisine you’ve been indulging in lately is takeout Chinese, its time to go further off the grid with Grbic. Winner of the 2003 and 2007 Riverfront Times Best of St. Louis Award for Best Bosnian Restaurant, Gbric serves up cross-cultural food with superior service in an intimate atmosphere with spacious seating. Make meal time an adventure with today’s deal of $25 worth of food and drink for just $12.
Grbic is simultaneously spacious and utterly warm, and this family owned operation has the right idea when they turned a south-city dairy into a banquet hall-size Bosnian restaurant. The dishes are generously portioned and crafted with obvious care and draw from several European nations, not just Bosnia. The result is a delightful mishmash of schnitzels, pasta dishes and expertly grilled meat and seafood. The sarma (a savory blend of beef and rice, wrapped tight in cabbage leaves and smothered in a light tomato sauce) is particularly good, as is the feta-heavy Grbic salad. And whatever you do, make sure to order the spicy and earthy cevapi, Grbic's version of this famous Bosnian beef sausage.