- Limit 4 per person
- May purchase 4 additional as gifts
- Valid only for Stray Boots activities (in applicable market)
- US cellular phone and plan necessary
- Standard text message rates may apply
- Tickets to museum zones DO NOT include admission
- Registration through www.strayboots.com/redeem required (no phone redemption and no physical location redemption)
- Please wait until 24 hours after the deal ends before redeeming your voucherVoucher expires 01/04/2013
What would you do if you received a cryptic note on your cell phone? Would you sit by while Sherlock Holmes solves the case, or step up to the plate and solve the conspiracy yourself? You?re no passive side-kick like Watson, so let Stray Boots give you and your friends a chance to be the hero in this cell phone-guided urban game.The Lowdown
An organized tour is a great way to discover San Francisco, but a good tour can easily be ruined by a bad guide who sings and dances, or some half-dead zombie who reads from a script and insists on walking in single file. Well, thanks to Stray Boots, boring city tours are a thing of the past!
Stray Boots turns visiting SF into exciting urban games. All you need is a cell phone capable of text messages, a camera or camera-phone, and some friends to play with. Once you buy tickets, you?ll receive an e-mail with a start location, a phone number, and an activation code. When you?re ready, just head to the location and text your activation code to the provided number, and you?re ready to start. ?Come, Watson, come! The game is afoot!?
Choose from one of four options: - $12 for 2 tickets for any 1 of 5 game zones ($24 value) - $24 for 4 tickets for any 1 of 5 game zones ($48 value) - $50 for 2 tickets for access to all 5 game zones ($100 value) - $100 for 4 tickets for access to all 5 game zones ($200 value)
Game Zones: - Chinatown - Fisherman?s Wharf - Haight Ashbury - North Beach - Union Square
More info on the Game Zones can be found here.