Intimate boot-camp classes combine standard exercises and trainer-devised surprises; trainers tailor long-term plans to each student’s goals
- Expires Feb 13, 2013
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Must redeem classes in full 3 months from first class. New clients only. Valid ID required. Must sign waiver. Classes must be used by the same person.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $49 for 12 boot-camp classes ($199 value)
- $79 for 20 boot-camp classes ($299 value)
- $99 for 10 semiprivate personal training sessions ($350 value)
Instructors limit their coed boot camps to 15 participants per class, which allows them to tailor their instructions to each individual. They put students through calorie-crushing paces of jumping rope, distance running, and circuit training, along with frequent surprise exercises. In personal-training sessions, trainers take several students under their wings and customize long-term fitness plans to the students’ individual goals.EF Body Works
Starting a fitness routine can be intimidating, but the trainers at EF Body Works believe that it’s something everyone should do. That’s why they strive to make exercise easier for every one of their members by supplementing gym visits with their wealth of fitness knowledge. To guide guests on their own paths to health, they conduct one-on-one yoga, Pilates, and custom-training sessions. Group classes, meanwhile, add a social aspect to the mix with boot camps, step aerobics, and Zumba, which turns exercise sessions into freewheeling dance routines like a treadmill on a Broadway set.