Program designed to lower insulin; vegetarian-friendly
- Expires Oct 17, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. 24hr cancellation notice required or fee up to $50 may apply. New clients only. Credit card required at booking. Must be 18 or older. Consultation required; refund provided if not approved. Subject to availability. Important patient disclosure.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Initial visit, including medical history, limited exam, an EKG, blood work, and blood-pressure, weight, and body-fat calculations
- Weekly injections of vitamin B12, as well as weekly weight, blood-pressure, and body-fat measurements
- A month of dietary supplements
- Weekly prescriptions of appetite suppressants for the duration of the program
- Vegetarian-friendly program available
THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.Svelte Medical Weight Management
Dr. Richard Bragg's first patient after founding Svelte Medical Weight Management was Dr. Richard Bragg himself. Determined to lose weight for good, Dr. Bragg built a weight-loss plan around the concept of lowering insulin levels, as well as supplementing a diet plan with vitamin injections, appetite suppressants, and forks that taste like inspiration.