Mike and Amanda personally craft grilled sandwiches, flatbreads & subs along with hearty salads & traditional Jewish dishes
- Expires Nov 7, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Carryout only. Must use promotional value in 1 visit.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Two sandwiches (up to a $10.95 value each)
- Two bags of chips (up to a $1.79 value each)
- Two Coca-Cola drinks (a $1.15 value each)
- See the full menu here
More than 15 years ago, owners Mike and Amanda made the leap into bread-bound fare when they opened Fressers Delicatessen. The shop continues to thrive thanks to the culinary expertise of the duo, who whip together every menu item onsite for customers lined up at the counter. The team churns out a spectrum of deli eats, from traditional Jewish knishes to hearty salads and grilled sandwiches that tower over fellow noshes like a big brother standing on a chair. The Famous Fresser triple-decker sandwich, which can weigh up to three pounds, piles the deli's biggest flavors into a single stack, bursting with sizzling corned beef, pastrami, turkey, roast beef, and melted swiss cheese between three slices of bread. Such ebullient fare has made Fressers a popular lunchtime-delivery joint, which also puts together meals for business lunches, dinner parties, and annual holiday gatherings.