- Less than 25 minutes from downtown.
- On the way to famed Peggy's Cove.
- Tranquil surroundings provide the perfect backdrop to work on golf game.
- Bayview Bar and Grill completes a day of sporting fun.
- Combines both scenery and challenge, great for beginners and Tiger-wannabes.
Sunny skies mean the golf game is officially back in session, but that winterized, rusty swing could use a serious tune up before heading out on the fairway. Freshen up your skills with today's TeamBuy at Granite Springs Golf Club:
- $139 for a 5 Punch Card Pass for 18 Holes of Golf ($310 Value)
- $59 for 2 Rounds of Golf ($124 Value)
Located just 25 minutes from downtown Halifax, the Granite Springs Golf Club is an 18-hole golf course that combines both scenery and challenge. The beautiful surroundings are a tranquil escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Overlooking Shad Bay, the layout presents you with a course that is unlike any other you have tried and is so popular both locals and visiting golfers make this their go-to place. The course is great for those experienced golfers, since strategy will help you complete it. The fairways are narrow, but you will be rewarded for a well-struck golf shot. Everything is crisp green with granite outcroppings and lots of assorted wildlife. Pick up today's deal and shower someone special with a little golf-love; with five 18 hole green fee passes, they will have hours of fun on the green, or opt for today's second option that offers purchasers 2 rounds of golf at the Granite Springs Club!