- Traditional and creative sushi rolls.
- Fresh, high-quality ingredients.
- Authentic Japanese style restaurant.
- Hours: Monday to Friday 12:-9:30pm (2-5pm closed)Saturday and Sunday 5-9:30pm
- Includes $40 Worth of foods and drinks.
- Max 10 per person. Unlimited as gifts.
- Valid for dine-in only.
- Limit 1 ticket per table of 2. Limit 1 ticket per visit.
- Not valid with any other offers.
- Tax not included.
Expiry Date: June 12th 2013About
Traveling to Japan to enjoy an authentic meal will definitely leave your tummy full and satisfied, but your wallet? Feeling slim would be an understatement! Satisfy your taste buds while you save the travel expenses with today's delicious TeamBuy: for $14 you get $40 to spend at the fabulous Sushi Kai.
Authentic Japanese cuisine may be difficult to find if not waking up every morning in the Land of the Rising Sun, which is why Sushi Kai was created with the mission to serve up great tasting, fresh eats. With today's deal treat your taste buds to all that the Sushi Kai menu has to offer including Beef and Chicken Sukiyaki ($10.99), Grilled Beef with Teriyaki sauce ($11.95), and a number of crispy tempura (lightly battered) vegetables and meats. If you are in the mood for sushi be sure to order the Spicy Salmon Roll ($5.50), Dynamite Roll ($5.99), and the chef recommended Black Dragon Roll ($9.50) which combines crispy shrimp tempura & crab meat wrapped in avocado.Company