Newly minted semipro soccer team squares off against conference rivals in midst of inaugural campaign.
- Expiration varies
- Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of game for tickets. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at venue. Must provide first and last name upon purchase, which will be provided to venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. AFC Cleveland is the issuer of tickets. Discount reflects AFC Cleveland's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Four tickets for general-admission seating (a $5 value each)
- Four popcorns (a $2 value each)
Choose from the following games:
- Against Greater Binghamton FC on Saturday, May 26, at 7 p.m. at Byers Field
- Against Detroit City FC on Friday, June 8, at 7 p.m. at Byers Field
- Against the Erie Admirals on Friday, June 29, at 7 p.m. at Brecksville-Broadview Heights High School in Broadview Heights
- Against FC Buffalo on Friday, July 6, at 7 p.m. at Brecksville-Broadview Heights High School
Gates open one hour before each match.
Founded in 2011 as "A Fans Club," AFC Cleveland continues through its inaugural season in the National Premier Soccer League, cementing soccer's place in Northeast Ohio as the semiprofessional team builds its storied legacy. The current roster features sharpshooter and Parma Heights native Vinny Bell, who in 2010 led the Case Western Reserve men's team in goals, shots, and shots on goal, forcing goalkeepers to duck behind a saloon piano whenever he took the field. During four upcoming matches against Midwest-Great Lakes Conference rivals, fans and families munch on popcorn as they cheer on the fledgling squad from the stands at either Byers Field or Brecksville-Broadview Heights High School.