More than 60 interactive models handcrafted in Italy illustrate Da Vinci's genius
- Expires Oct 13, 2013
- Limit 6 per person. Redeem starting day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Da Vinci Exhibit St. Louis. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Da Vinci Exhibit's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $14 for two tickets to Da Vinci Machines II: The Australian Exhibition (up to a $28 value)
- When: any available day of your choosing through October 13. The exhibit is open on Tuesday–Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and on Sunday from noon to 6 p.m.
- Where: Da Vinci Exhibit St. Louis
- Ticket values include all fees.
Student, senior, military, and other discounted tickets are available but this Groupon still offers the best deal available. Children 4 and under are free.DaVinci Machines II: The Australian Exhibit
On loan from the Museum of Leonardo Da Vinci in Florence, Italy, Da Vinci Machines II: The Australian Exhibition concludes its North America run in St. Louis, featuring more than 60 interactive models based on the polymath's original 500-year-old concepts. Peruse replicas of major inventions, each of which was handcrafted by three generations of Florentine artisans. Check out the air screw, an early ancestor to both the helicopter and the propeller beanie, and learn the secrets behind the mechanical lion, a robotic lion given as a gift to the king of France. Youngsters and adults alike are fully encouraged to touch the war machines, flying machines, and nautical and hydraulic devices for insight into their functionality, and accompanying explanatory notes, illustrative panels, and computer programs help modern minds obtain further understanding of Da Vinci's wide-reaching genius and desire to develop the greatest invention of all: a juicer.