The 10- to 11-foot-high corn plants line a stroller-friendly maze on the winery grounds
- Expires Dec 5, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Pumpkins only available from 9/22 to10/28 or until supplies last.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Corn-maze admission for four (a $16 value)
- Four soft drinks (an $8 value)
- One carving pumpkin (a $6 value), to be redeemed September 22–October 28 or while supplies last
Children in strollers receive free admission to the maze, and admission includes unlimited entries into the maze on day of the visit.Rush Creek Wines
As the sun rises over the winery's 57 acres of vineyard land, it illuminates a seemingly endless expanse of fruits and vegetables. Surrounded by this fertile patch of farmland, Kim and Wendy Flintoft craft wines with estate-grown fruits—including tart rhubarb, rich elderberries, and luscious peaches—without using concentrates or artificial flavours. With these key ingredients, they aim to appeal to virtually all palates by fermenting potions with flavour profiles that range from bone-dry to as sweet as a kiss blown by a newborn kitten. The Flintofts let guests get a glimpse of the complex magic of winemaking through tours and seasonal events—which have boasted corn mazes and even exotic animals—that completely sever the bond between the words "wine" and "snob."