- Yarn, notions, & patterns
- Classes for beginning & advanced students
- Includes knitting booklet
- Expires Mar 13, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Registration required. 7-day cancellation notice or fee up to Groupon price may apply. Not valid towards guest instructor classes. Classes are non-transferable.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
With an expansive collection of yarn, notions, patterns, and a full schedule of classes, Fashion-knit keeps crafty hands busy with fun fiber projects. Novice needle wielders can master the basic skills in the two-hour Learn to Knit class wherein students cast stitches on and off the needle, learn the difference between knitting and purling, and join new balls of yarn to existing projects to create extra-large garments or extra-small pool covers. More advanced students may apply a $30 credit toward classes that hone special stitching skills such as how to knit two socks at a time with two circular needles ($90 for three-class series), or a basic color-work course ($60 for two classes).