Thoroughbreds charge through mile-long course as guests take in upscale American cuisine & untrammeled views of bay & Berkeley hillsides
- Expires Apr 30, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Admission to the Turf Club viewing theater and restaurant during any race (a $15 value)
- $12 worth of upscale American cuisine
- A tip sheet (a $2.50 value)
- Racing program for Thursday–Sunday events (a $2 value)
Races are typically scheduled at 12:45 p.m. each Thursday–Sunday.
Brushing up against the shore of the San Francisco Bay with brilliant views of downtown Berkeley, Golden Gate Fields unleashes adrenaline-charged sprints along a one-mile track. Thoroughbreds gallop toward victory, spilling sweat and kicking up dirt as spectators cheer them on in style from inside the Turf Club, where private viewing screens at each table, more than 80 jumbo monitors, and a full glass wall present a panoramic view of the entire course. Half-pound black Angus cheeseburgers, bay-shrimp cocktails, and three-lemon risotto ($6–$21) compete with the equine action for attention as guests clad in smart-casual attire browse tip sheets and programs and try to guess which horse will win Miss Congeniality.