Students of all skill levels build strength, flexibility, and focus during expert-led routines in heated and room-temperature classrooms
- Expiration varies
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 8 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Must attend first class by expiration date listed on your Groupon. All sessions must be completed within 3 months of first class. Valid only for option purchased. 15-class option valid for drop-in only. Must sign waiver. Infinity members must put membership on hold before activating.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $45 for 15 hot or room-temperature yoga classes (up to a $190 value)
- $29 for a five-week Intro to Hot Yoga series (a $65 value)
- $33 for an eight-week Absolute Beginners Yoga series (a $99 value)
During the five-week Intro to Hot Yoga series, students learn how to stretch and compress their bodies in a room heated to 105 degrees. Students enjoy unlimited access to Hot Prana Vinyasa Flow classes for the duration of this series. During the eight-week Absolute Beginners Yoga series, students practice basic poses and breathing exercises that foster a mind-body connection. Students enjoy unlimited access to Hatha classes for the duration of this series. The studio's other classes range from sweaty, athletic Baptiste power yoga routines to gentle, room-temperature Yin and Meditation sessions. See the schedule for dates, times, and descriptions.
Though Samatva Yoga offers discounts for new students, this Groupon is still the best deal available.Samatva Yoga
Candles, plants, and flowing curtains channel a warm, relaxing vibe in Samatva Yoga's custom-built studios, where students of all skill levels practice ancient poses with a modern twist. To expose pupils to a range of yogic styles, more than a dozen seasoned instructors build an interdisciplinary class lineup that fosters experimentation and self-growth. The studio's signature classes stem from classical traditions such as Hatha and Ashtanga, whose poses and breathing exercises cultivate strength, flexibility, and focus. Many sessions take place in muscle-loosening 105-degree temperatures, which help pores eject body-bound impurities and books on tape lodged in the subconscious. In addition to teaching backbends and arm stands to groups, staffers guide individuals through assisted poses during Thai massages and dissolve energy blockages with reiki treatments. At the downtown Kingston location, a sauna invites students to unwind and detoxify after they stretch and balance in classes and workshops.