- Most popular tour in Atlantic Canada!
- Harbour Hoppers are refitted Lark V vehicles capable of traveling on land and water.
- See Halifax from Land and Water for a fun, informative, and historical tour.
- Conveniently located on Lower Water Street.
Learn about the sights and sounds of your beloved city when you hop aboard a historical Halifax boat tour - designed to entertain the whole family in today's TeamBuy from Murphy's Cable Wharf:
- $16 for Adult Ticket to the Harbour Hopper Tour (Value $32)
- $14 for Senior Ticket to the Harbour Hopper Tour (Value $29)
- $8 for Child's (6-15 yrs) Ticket to the Harbour Hopper Tour (Value $17)
- $5 for Infant to 5yrs Ticket to the Harbour Hopper Tour (Value $10)
Directly at the foot of George Street on the Halifax Waterfront, Murphy's Cable Wharf is a can't miss destination. Halifax's largest Tour Boat and Restaurant Operator, Murphy's combines the best of many worlds: nightlife, nature tours, sightseeing, fine dining, tours of historic properties and so much more. Along with some of the friendliest people this side of the Maritimes, unparalleled views of the harbour can be seen from every corner. With today's deal, enjoy a Harbour Hopper Tour aboard a refitted military Lark V vehicle (used to carry supplies from ships to shore in past wars). Get a chance at seeing Halifax from both Land and Water for a fun, informative, and historical education. The most popular tour in Atlantic Canada, don't miss out on today's just-in-time-for-summer Buy!