- Learn basic horse skills including haltering, grooming and leading the horse
- Learn to work with horses and ride in a way that is enjoyable for both you and your horse
- Enjoy beautiful scenery, magnificent horses, and the delight of being close to nature
- All skill levels welcomed
- July 2nd-13, July 16-27th, July 30th-August 10th and August 13th-24th
- Age: 6-15
- Hours: 9AM - 4PM
- 2 options available
a) One week of horseback riding camp $175 ($350 value)
b) Two weeks of horseback riding camp $300 ($600 value)
- One (1) vouchers available per person
- Multiple vouchers available as gifts
- Taxes not included, paid to merchant on first day of camp
- Voucher valid for 1 rider
- Email email@example.com to register and validate voucher or Call 905-898-1530
- No cash value, no cash back
- Not valid with any other offer or promotion
- Voucher valid for redemption beginning July 5, 2012
Give your little darlings the chance to experience something new this summer while enjoying the beautiful outdoors with an equine experience that’s sure to be the highlight of their summer holidays. Let your children learn basic horse skills such as grooming, haltering, and leading the horse, beginning riding skills and the importance of a healthy routine. Forming a partnership with a horse both in and out of the saddle, will help enrich your little ones by focusing on mutual respect, safety, and building a relationship with an equine partner. This amazing deal gives your kids the ultimate equine introduction with 1 week of horse riding camp for $175 or 2 weeks for $300.
Skills learned in this program can transfer to your child's interpersonal relationships with family and friends. The experience of nurturing and caring for the horse or pony builds confidence and helps with understanding the parameters of healthy nurturing. The importance of boundary setting that will be experienced through working with horses can translate to a better understanding of personal boundary setting; how to respect another person's boundaries and how to respect the importance of our own boundaries.
Don’t miss out on this equestrian experience and pick up this amazing MadDeal today.