Ponds and streams loom on the edges of 10 holes at 6,641-yard parkland course that plays to a player-friendly par 72.
- Expires Oct 30, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $29 for an 18-hole round of golf for two (up to a $88 value)
- $58 for an 18-hole round of golf for four (up to a $176 value)
Cart rental is included with both options.Villa de Paz Golf Club
A 6,641-yard layout sculpted into pond-speckled parkland terrain draws in golfers at Villa de Paz Golf Club's 18-hole course. Throughout the round, golfers will have to prove that their swing is impervious to water hazards, which come into play on 10 holes. Players and husky groundhogs encounter the most difficult hole at the fourth tee box, where a tree-lined fairway dog-legs sharply to the right on its way to a green guarded by a pond in front. Before their round, clubbers can warm up their swings at Villa de Paz's driving range, which has two tiers to accommodate heavy swing-honing traffic and separate territorial head covers.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Length of 6,641 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 70.1 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 123 from the farthest tees
- Three tee options
Villa de Paz Golf Club's rates fluctuate throughout the day and week and are based on residency.