- Luxurious beachfront properties on the island of Great Exuma in the Bahamas.
- Each villas is valued at 1.5 to 3 million dollars, with picture-perfect views.
- Included with this offer is a 3 hour luxury boat excursion for your whole party.
- Gourmet waterfront bistro and bar on the resort.
- Close to capital of Georgetown, full of restaurants and shops.
- Emerald Bay PGA-level golf course, designed by Greg Norman - listed as Top 5 in the World.
- Glowing reviews on TripAdvisor.
- Direct flights available from Pearson (not included).
- Exclusive and much-celebrated Forever Young program offering variety of children's activities.
Escape urban living and enjoy your very own little piece of heaven with today's extravagant TeamBuy: $1899 for a 7 day/6 night hotel stay in a Bahamian Villa for up to 8 people, at February Point Resort Estates, Great Exuma in The Bahamas, valued at a whopping $5200!
Conveniently nestled on the island of Great Exuma, February Point is just one mile from Georgetown, the capital of Exuma. Close to everything you might need, enjoy a wide variety of tempting restaurants, grocery stores and shops to keep your kitchens stocked and bellies full. Brimming with Bahamian hospitality, February Point exceeds expectations with its luxurious accommodations - breathtaking views fill the hotel and welcome visitors with its classic beauty. Boasting a world-class resort, visitors will find an unmatched selection of activities that celebrate The Bahamas' renowned island lifestyle. With today's deal, indulge in an island getaway that offers international dining and the best family and kids activities in the Caribbean. Enjoy such amenities as a freshwater infinity pool, picture-perfect beaches that stretch across an 80-acre peninsula, breathtaking views of Elizabeth Harbour, full-service marina, fishing, 18-hole golf course, scuba diving and more. Perfect for groups of up to 8 people, choose from villas that come fully equipped with air conditioning, internet, TV, gas grill, private pool, kitchen and more. Offering sweeping ocean views, each villa is your very own private piece of paradise, where you can vacation and relax in an oasis without a care in the world. Each villa is easily valued in the 3-million dollar range, making today's deal a steal to give you a taste of living in the lap of luxury. And for parents looking for activities to keep children busy, February Point offers the exclusive Forever Young program, which includes a wide variety of children's activities like tennis lessons, cooking classes (ages 12 and over), a treasure hunt, beach games, movies, nature walks, visit to the straw market and more.