All-occasion cards commemorate special events & help well-wishers save time during hectic holiday seasons
- Limit 1 per person. Extra $5 fee for shipping. Ships within Canada only. Most orders ship within 7-10 days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
For $19, you get 30 embellished all-occasion greeting cards with a green and gold or orange and brown keepsake box (a $90 value). Greeting cards include the following:
- 12 "Birthday"
- Five "Plain"
- Three "Baby"
- Two "Congratulations"
- One "Valentine's Day"
- One "Get Well Soon"
- One "Just for You"
- One "Happy Holidays"
- One "Thank You"
- One "Hello"
- One "Wedding"
- One "Best Wishes"
Click here to view an image of each available option.
An additional $5 shipping fee will be charged at checkout for each option.
Embellished all-occasions greeting cards help gift-givers and well-wishers save time during busy holiday seasons and special moments. The cards cover celebratory events such as the winter holidays, weddings, and birthdays, and they also deliver more personal messages including "Thank You" and "Just for You." Plain cards and those bearing broader greetings of "Hello" and "Congratulations" help commemorate ultra-specific occasions, such as your guinea pig's quinceanera.Features
- Set of 30 all-occasions cards
- Cards for all major holidays, occasions, and regrettable moments
- Card sets save time when preparing gifts
- Decorative green and gold or orange and brown keepsake box
Step 1. Purchase your Groupon using the buy button on this page.
Step 2. No need to do anything else! By purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, you've completed the order for your all-occasion greeting cards and keepsake box and they should ship within 7–10 days of purchase date.
Step 3. Enjoy!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service. View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information.Groupon Says
The Groupon Guide to: Being a Hero
Aren’t the real heroes the people who think about doing heroic things?