Giancarlo Stanton and the Marlins face off against National League rivals in two series following the All-Star break
- Expires Jul 29, 2012
- Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Customers buy through Miami Marlins website. Contact Marlins Park at (305) 480-1300 with questions. See Groupon's Third Party site terms here. Must purchase together to sit together. Miami Marlins is the issuer of tickets. Discount reflects Miami Marlins' face value ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Processing fees not included.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Choose from the following games:
- Against the Washington Nationals on Friday, July 13, at 7:10 p.m.
- Against the Washington Nationals on Sunday, July 15, at 1:10 p.m.
- Against the San Diego Padres on Friday, July 27, at 7:10 p.m.
- Against the San Diego Padres on Sunday, July 29, at 1:10 p.m.
The Lexus Legends Silver- and Gold-level sections overlook the right and left outfields from the first- and third-base lines. See the seating chart.
When you click "Buy," you'll be redirected to the Marlins website to complete your transaction. This Groupon applies toward the face value of tickets, but you'll still need to pay all fees and taxes in full.
The Scouting Report
After enjoying a brief moment of solidarity during the All-Star break, the National League returns to a state of fierce competition as the Marlins take on two NL rivals—the West's San Diego Padres and their own division's reigning Washington Nationals. Right-handed pitcher Anibal Sanchez has ruled the mound this season with a fiery fist, striking out 92 batters over 101 innings pitched. All-Star right fielder Giancarlo Stanton leads the team's sluggers, posting 50 RBIs through 78 games and smacking 19 homers into the stands with a giant flyswatter.
Instead of assembling a tree house atop the right-field foul pole, fans can kick back in Legends Silver-level seats located much closer to the action. As a special promotion on July 13, the game against the Nationals ends with a Friday Night Live concert starring Florida native and radio sensation Flo Rida. On July 15—Star Wars Day—the first 5,000 kids to enter the stadium receive a Logan Morrison toothbrush holder, and on July 27, the Jacob Jeffries Band headlines another postgame concert.Miami Marlins
The Marlins take the field at Marlins Park: an eco-friendly, 37,000-seat facility equipped with a retractable roof, plexiglass fish tanks behind home plate, and a vibrant sculpture in left-center field that kicks into motion for Marlins home runs. Born in 1993, the Florida Marlins quickly established themselves as contenders in the National League, taking home World Series titles in 1997 and 2003. And today, after some light rebranding to go along with the new ballpark, the rechristened Miami Marlins aim to continue traditions new and old, expand their list of Hall of Famers, and train the ballpark’s fish to stealthily intercept batting signals.