- Located in downtown's Denver Performing Arts Complex at Speer & Arapahoe.
- Mistaken identities, tall tales and complications abound in this classic comedy by French writer Pierre Corneille, transformed into hilarious rhyming verse by David Ives.
- Expires 9/25/2011.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- Patrons must choose performance date at time of purchase, once you've received your voucher from Voice Daily Deals, please call the Box Office directly at 303-893-4100 to make reservation at box office, no online orders.
- Must redeem voucher 24 hours in advance of performance.
- Limited availability per performance. Valid in select sections only.
- Not valid on prior sale or with any other offers. All sales are final, and no exchanges can be made.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
For everyone who believes that a few little white lies never hurt anyone, let The Liar be a cautionary tale. With what starts off as a seemingly innocent trip to fall in love in Paris, The Liar tells the story of the inveterate fibber Dorante and a romance full of mistaken identity and more than just a little trickery. Adapted into rhyming verse by David Ives (All in the Timing), this classic French comedy by Pierre Corneille will have you rolling in the aisles Midsummer's Night Dream-style. Experience all the hilarity and confusion with today's deal of a ticket to the show, regularly $45-57, for just $19. Presented by the non-profit Denver Center For the Performing Arts, The Liar features a love octagon gone awry where lies and false identities meet for one explosive ball of confusion. Upon arriving in Paris, Dorante hires Clinton as a companion in his search for romance. After two are hooked, the sneaky ladies switch identities, which, combined with Dorante's lies, begin the snowball of disorder. Things are further complicated when Dorante's father shows up and attempts to marry him off, eventually revealing the web of tall tales and the characters' attempts to untangle themselves. Due to adult content and some scenes that may make you blush, the performance is recommended for ages 15 and up.