After brief training, cyclists embark on electric bikes along Dallas Road waterfront to see Beacon Hill Park & King George Terrace
- Expires Oct 31, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. 24hr cancellation notice required. Must sign waiver.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $49 for a 2.5-hour Elite electric bike tour for one (a $99 value)
- $89 for a 2.5-hour Elite electric bike tour for two (a $198 value)
- $149 for a 2.5-hour Elite electric bike tour for four (a $396 value)
Two of Switch Bridge's guides lead groups of up to 12 riders through a 2.5-hour tour along Victoria's coast. Each tour begins with 15–30 minutes of orientation on the Elite electric bikes, which combine pedal power and a small motor to ease the ride. Cyclists then roll along the Dallas Road waterfront and hit Beacon Hill Park, Craigdarroch Castle, and King George Terrace along their route. Tours run every day at 10 a.m.; contact Switch Bridge Tours to inquire about other available times.Switch Bridge Tours
With the waves of Victoria Harbour’s Selkirk Waters lapping just below their headquarters, Switch Bridge Tours’ staff leads bicycle and kayak tours of Victoria and Vancouver Island’s waterways. The business’s proximity to the Galloping Goose and Lochside trails facilitates tours on frequently tuned-up bikes that venture into the Cowichan Valley or along the Saanich Peninsula. Kayaks cease their giant kazoo impressions long enough to cut through the Tod Inlet and the Inner Harbour on beginner or advanced tours. Each experienced guide is certified in First Aid and CPR.