Challenging routes cover 8,800 square feet of climbing surfaces, with bouldering & practice areas for low-altitude training
- Expires Jul 11, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Must sign waiver. New members only for membership option; membership option does not include equipment. May redeem across visits. Passes are transferable.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $12, you get 2 day passes with harness and belay device and an intro class (up to a $70 value).
- For $34, you get 6 day passes with harness and belay device (up to a $120 value).
- For $59, you get 12 day passes with harness and belay device (up to a $240 value).
- For $99, you get a three-month membership (a $210 value).
The membership option does not include equipment. Groupon customers can purchase an intro class for a discounted rate of $10.
Covered in colorful crags and formidable problem routes, Wall Crawler Rock Club's 8,800 square feet of climbing surfaces pose high-rising challenges for climbers of all skill levels. Top ropes line the walls, with courses leading through straight vertical climbs, geometric overhangs, and summits covered in snow shipped in daily from the Himalayas. Climbers working on their low-altitude techniques descend upon the bouldering areas, which are surrounded by soft padding to make for gentle landings should scalers drop from the overhanging crags. Between climbs, guests can perfect their techniques in the practice area, replete with a set of hanging rings, diagonal climbing boards, and helpful mountain-goat instructors.