- Cleanse your mind, body and soul
- Relax and rejuvenate from the inside out
- Opens cognitive cellular memory
- Facilitates a meditative state
- Aids in clearing the mind
- Promotes Creativity
- Makes a terrific gift!
- Voucher entitles holder to a choice between 2 options: A) 1-Hour Ayurvedic Facial OR B) 1-Hour Ayurvedic Massage at The Andrea Olivera Centre for Ayurveda
- Voucher is valid for one year (Expires: February 7, 2013)
- MAXIMUM 5 VOUCHERS PER PERSON
- By appointment only
- Appointments are subject to availability
- 24 hour cancellation policy is in effect. If less than 24 hours notice is given, DealTicker voucher is forfeited
- Taxes and Gratuities are not included
- No cash value/cash back
- Cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions
It’s a new year with new challenges, jam-packed schedules and constant reminders that another year has come and gone. Amidst all of that hoopla it’s important to remember to take time for yourself to reduce stress and stay young! Accomplish the latter and enjoy a little self-indulgence with Today’s Toronto DealTicker, 2 Options: A) $35 for a 1-hour Ayurvedic facial ($90 Value) OR B) $42 for a 1-hour Ayurvedic massage ($85 Value) at The Andrea Olivera Centre for Ayurveda.
“Ayurvedic” may sound foreign and exotic, and it is! Ayurveda is an ancient healing practice from India, which aims to treat the mind, body and spirit as one. Basically, if you are looking for a luxurious and outlandish experience, then Ayurvedic treatments are for you! As a holistic healing system, Ayurvedic massages and facials can leave you feeling rejuvenated, cleansed and relaxed. Ayurvedic facials can revive the health of your skin without using harsh chemical products. While the facial will take care of your beauty needs, Ayurvedic massage will relieve you of accumulated stress and toxins by increasing circulation, calming nerves, increasing stamina and much more. The revitalizing treatments offered use natural and therapeutic oils, herbs, and aromas selected to offer you with optimal balance and nourishment for your body and mind. Ayurvedic treatments are blissful rituals that can leave you feeling ready to take on the New Year.
Close your eyes and experience this ancient and holistic healing secret of India. Nourish your skin and body with one of the most ancient forms of healing art. The Andrea Olivera Centre for Ayurveda will help you relax and heal your body, mind and spirit with your selection of a pampering Ayurvedic spa treatment. Enjoy a full hour of a natural and serene Ayurvedic treatment with today’s Toronto DealTicker. Be sure to share this lavish deal with your friends and family, they’ll be wondering where you found this new balance!