- Limit 1 voucher per person, and buy unlimited as gifts.
- Not valid for workshops.
- Call to reserve your space in class in advance; subject to availability.
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Arrive at the studio at least 10 minutes before class starts.
- All 10 classes must be used within 60 days of first class taken.
- Cannot be combined with other offers or promotions.
- Voucher not valid until day after purchase.
- Voucher expires and all classes must be used by 05/30/2012.
‘Stop and smell the roses’ is a tall order when you’re juggling work life, social life, and everything in-between. Self-described multi-tasker and Super Yoga Palace founder Jessica Jordan didn’t plant a rose garden at her Deep Ellum yoga haven, but she did create a community-based, eco-friendly studio where you can stop, stretch, and breathe to your heart’s and body’s content: $20 gets you 10 yoga classes ($50 value).
Located in the Life in Deep Ellum Cultural Center on Taylor St, Super Yoga Palace was created from green and recycled materials and is filled with fresh air filtered by many plants throughout. Offering a restorative mix of classes to keep your mind and body refreshed throughout the week, SYP has something for everyone. There’s an energizing Rise N’ Shine class to get you going in the morning, a 30-minute Deep Stretch class to work out kinks and sore spots, a Weeknight Wind Down to help you de-stress after a long day, and more. We can’t promise you’ll do a headstand during your first class, but with the help of SYP’s encouraging instructors, you’ll be well on your way to a balanced mind and a long, limber physique.