- Wide variety of frames including Versace, Prada, Armani, Koali, Rayban, Oakley, Nicole Miller, OGI/Seraphin, Polo, Coach, Fysh/Kliik, Lucky & more.
- Choose the type that's right for you with the help of trained specialists.
- 2 convenient locations - Minneapolis and St. Paul.
- Expires 2/6/2013.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- Limit 1 voucher per customer.
- Appointments are required and subject to availability.
- Cannot be combined with other discounts or insurance plans.
- Please call store for additional details.
- Must be used for the purchase of frames and prescription lenses.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
Featuring a full range of optical products and services, eye experts at Dinkytown Optical and Metro Optics will get you seeing clearly again in the most fashionable way possible. Stop accidentally eating the dog biscuits thinking they are cookies with today's deal of $150 toward frames and prescription lenses, for just $20. No matter which location is most convenient for you. Whether there is a change in your prescription or not, you can also use today's deal toward the purchase of a fashionable new pair of frames with prescription lenses. Both locations offer a wide variety of frames including designer brands like Versace, Prada, Armani, Koali, Rayban, Oakley and more. In fact, you'll love the selection so much that even if you don't actually need prescription lenses, you will want to get a pair just to use as a fashion accessory. Because not all lenses are created equal, Dinkytown Optical and Metro Optic's trained specialist will help identify the right one for you to maintain optimal visual comfort.
Dinkytown Optical is located conveniently on the U of M campus at 1304 4th Street SE and is open Monday through Friday from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm. Their number is 612-331-7100. However, if St. Paul is more convenient for you, today's deal can also be used at Metro Optics at 101 East 5th Street #281, which is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 am - 5:00 pm and their number is 651-227-6506. Get a clearer look at your life and avoid perils of walking around with poor vision with Dinkytown Optical and Metro optics.