- Old-fashioned butcher shop with highest quality beef in Phoenix.
- Best of Phoenix Winner 2002: Best Butcher.
- Meat comes from the midwest, directly from The Greater Omaha Packing Company.
- Only Prime and Choice grade meats with a minimum of 30 days aging available.
- All natural pork and chicken - no nitrates.
- Each item is wrapped separately to insure best taste & freshness.
- One-on-one personalized customer service.
- Expires 9/29/2012.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- May buy one voucher per person, and one additional as a gift.
- One per person, per visit.
- Not valid on $5 BBQ Saturdays or for turkey purchases.
- Cannot use VOICE Daily Deal credits for this deal.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
We understand all too well the allure of the meat case in your grocery store. With its glowing lights and massive quantities of prepackaged carnivore food, it's easy to get sucked into making your protein purchases there. But resist, oh powerful omnivore, your patience will be rewarded at Hobe Meats, the old-fashioned butcher shop where service comes with a smile and higher quality provisions. Make the switch with today's deal of $40 worth of fresh meat for just $20.
Founded in 1962, Hobe Meats keeps the traditions of the classic butcher shops of yesteryear alive with personalized one-on-one service and quality cuts, which have even earned the joint a New Times Best of Phoenix Award for Best Butcher Shop. The goods come from The Greater Omaha Packing Company, which has been around since 1920, and Hobe only stocks Prime and Choice grade meats with a minimum of 30 days of aging. All pork and chicken is 100% natural without sodium nitrates or other additive solutions. Use today's deal to keep up your stores of thick steaks, ocean-fresh seafood, chicken dubbed "absolutely the best in the world" by New Times, Arizona-raised shrimp, lamb and much more.
Located at 16th St. and Bethany Home, Hobe Meats is open Monday through Saturday from 9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. Don't settle for grocery store imitations, feed you family top-quality protein from the carnivore's paradise, Hobe Meats.