- 2011 Best of Miami winner for Best Place to Kayak.
- 2005 Best of Miami winner for Best Sailboat Rental.
- "Shake-A-Leg" is a local charity set to be a global destination for people with disabilities and for disadvantaged youth and their families.
- Expires 12/5/2013.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- 1 per person per visit.
- Must be accompanied by an adult if you're under 18 years of age.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
Living in paradise certainly has its perks. Not only are Miamians able to enjoy the thrill and convenience of big city living, but just steps away is an entirely different ecosystem of marine life just waiting to be explored. Venture off into the deep blue with today’s deal of a three-hour double kayak rental from Shake-A-Leg, a $50 value, for just $20.
More than just purveyors of aquatic equipment, Shake-A-Leg was founded as a non-profit organization after owner Harry Horgan was paralyzed from an automobile accident and noticed the lack of quality programs helping disabled people to engage in their mental and physical recovery. Rebuilt after Hurricane Andrew, Shake-A-Leg aims to be a global destination for people with disabilities, disadvantaged youth and their families as well as Biscayne Bay’s go-to destination for water sports equipment rental and classes. Today’s deal gets you a three-hour kayak rental for two from this Miami Marlins baseball charity partner.
This well-placed source for water activities even earned the 2011 New Times Best of Miami Award winner for Best Place to Kayak, winning over locals with the organization’s two eco-islands that feature gorgeous greenery, picnic tables and plenty of birds and critters to peep. Celebrate summer’s official start and feel good about your aquatic antics with Shake-A-Leg.
Click here to read Yelp reviews!
Click here to read about it in Voice Places