Utah farm delivers fresh fruits, meats, veggies & groceries to doorsteps year-round & burritos, dips & snacks for game-day parties
- Expires Jul 25, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per order. New customers only. Valid only for delivery. Not valid for apartment delivery. Valid only in select areas.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- One chicken-fajita burrito (a $5.99 value).
- One chili-verde burrito (a $5.99 value).
- 8 ounces of guacamole (a $6.99 value).
- 14 ounces of tortilla chips (a $4.19 value).
- One container of fresh mild salsa (a $3.99 value).
- 10 chocolate-chip cookies (a $4.99 value).
Click here for a list of valid delivery areas; delivery days vary by neighborhood, and deliveries may take two–seven days from the time of redemption.
Family owned since 1880, Winder Farms delivers farm-fresh groceries, including milk, ripe fruits, savory meats, crisp vegetables, and ready-made eats to front doorsteps across Utah and southern Nevada. The game-day bundle sates cravings during Sunday's big game with two different burritos stuffed with flavorful ingredients, along with guacamole, salsa dips, chips, and delectable cookies festooned with chocolate chips. An additional $20 credit enables party planners to stock up on supplemental edibles from Winder Farms' grocery list, including four-cheese pizzas ($7.99), 3 pounds of organic apples ($9.99), or oblong gourds planted by off-duty referees. Should any item in the bundle be out of stock, today's Groupon will be valid for any Winder Farms products totaling up to $50.