Supervised facility welcomes kids 12 and younger to bound over obstacles, soar down slides, and bite pizza while parents use free WiFi.
- Expires Nov 28, 2012
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Socks required for both children and adults. Must use promotional value in 1 visit.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Two open-bounce admissions (up to a $21.94 value)
- One large pizza (a $19.99 value)
- One pitcher of soda (a $4.99 value)
Inspired by their two children, owners Janice and Leandro Lissa work to make Jumpin' Jamboree a place where kids 12 and younger can enjoy active play in a safe environment. In doing so, they pack their 14,000 square-foot supervised facility with wall-to-wall inflatable jumps, slides, and obstacle courses. Video surveillance and personal ID bracelets monitor little ones as they shoot hoops or bound over jungle-themed structures. Elsewhere, toddlers stretch their imaginations at a soft play area, birthday celebrations unfold within three private party rooms, and parents browse for gossip on their favorite cartoon characters via free WiFi.