Paintballs fly over outdoor fields or an indoor facility with towers, buildings, and trucks after experts brief players on safety rules
- Expires Aug 21, 2013
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Subject to availability. Must sign waiver. Must be 8 or older.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Four-hour field admission (a $20 value/person)
- Mask and gun rental (a $20 value/person)
- 50 paintballs per person (up to a $17.50 value)
- Coverall rentals (a $6.50 value)
This Groupon is valid at the indoor Mississauga location, outdoor Brampton location, and new locations opening soon. Check the Paintball Nation website for new locations.
Players who churn through their allotted rounds can purchase additional paintballs ($8.75 for 50, $13 for 100, $60 for 500, or $189 for 2,000) to continue playing or reproducing the Sistine Chapel ceiling.Paintball Nation
Every year, more than 20,000 players arrive at Paintball Nation's two locations to playfully trade paint across outdoor battlefields or among towering indoor obstacles. Sniper towers overlook Mississauga's urban scenario field, where misfired paintballs splatter against trucks, tires, and wooden boxes. During summer months, Brampton's outdoor facility hosts paintball squadrons as they launch technicolor salvos amid fresh air and sunlight.
Whether games take place indoors or out, Paintball Nation's referees make sure simulated battles remain safe and good-natured. To that end, they brief every visitor on field rules and etiquette, such as never using non-field paint or unlicensed Blackhawk helicopters.