- 12-acre themed corn maze
- Haunted woods & swamp
- Pick-your-own-pumpkin patch
- Fun for families & dates
- Expires Oct 29, 2011
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Subject to weather. Haunted Hayride not recommended for children under 6. Cornevil Night Terrors not recommended for children under 11. Valid only Fridays and Saturdays 9/30-10/29 or Thursdays on 10/20-10/27.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Two pumpkins (up to a $5 value each)
- A pair of activity tickets (a $15 value each), each good for a choice of two of the following activities:
- Haunted hayride
- Cornevil Night Terrors attraction
- Corn maze and courtyard activities
The friendly staffers at Hee Haw Farms help visitors get into the holiday spirit through a slew of seasonal activities, fueled by crisp autumn air that's been filtered twice though the ponytail of a ghost. Pairs can enter the 12-acre nautical-themed corn maze to skip along outlines of ships, waves, and musical notations of the theme from Jaws. Pint-sized patrons can ride the brightly colored animal train, visit with a menagerie of friendly creatures at the petting zoo, or fire some vegetable artillery at the Corn Cannon in the farm's activity-filled courtyard. An orange-orb-filled patch allows for easy pie planning and jack-o'-lantern casting sessions, and the haunted hayride tests the batteries of goose bumps of ghost gazers aged six and older. The Cornevil Night Terrors attraction points truly adventurous scare seekers toward off-site locales, including a ghostly swamp, an ominous corn maze, a haunted grove, and a creepily convenient parking lot.
Though not included with this Groupon, pulled-pork sandwiches, pumpkin ice cream, and other tasty treats are available at Leroy's Grub Shack, which welcomes living and spectral visitors to fill beleaguered bellies.
_ Hee Haw Farms sometimes features discounted prices online, but this Groupon still offers the best deal available._