- Breathtaking views of Half Moon Bay and surrounding wildlife
- All gear provided for a comfortable experience no matter your skill level
- Knowledgeable, patient staff
- Expires March 29, 2012.
- Limit one per person. May purchase up to two as gifts.
- Must redeem in one visit; no cash or credit back.
- Cannot be used with other offers.
- Refunds allowed up to 24 hours after close of bloomspot sale.
See the sights of Half Moon Bay from a new vantage point as you kayak or paddle board through the beautiful blue waters. Located in the Monterey Bay National Marine Sanctuary, Pillar Point Harbor is teeming with enchanting wildlife. Delight in the chance to spot otters, harbor seals, California sea lions, and a variety of marine avian life including Snowy Egrets, Black Oystercatchers, and Great Blue Herons in their natural habitat.
Owners Doug and Chris have devoted their lives to kayaking and have paddled thousands of coastal miles across the globe over the past two decades. Their passion for the sport is evident in their enthusiasm for making each client?s experience unforgettable, whether solo or alongside a friend. All rentals include wetsuit, water resistant paddle jacket, life jacket, fundamental paddle explanation, and safety instruction. Suit up, grab your paddle, and get ready for an exhilarating maritime adventure.