Instructors lead groups through a variety of cardio, strength-training, and dance-inspired workouts during famous gym's fitness classes
- Expires Feb 13, 2013
- May buy multiple. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must activate by 3 months from feature date. Must sign waiver. May use over multiple visits. Valid for select group classes. Must be 18 or older or 16 or older with waiver signed by parents for tanning option. Valid for 30 days after activation. Tanning available only at South location.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $79 for 20 Zumba classes (a $200 value)
- $79 for 20 group exercise classes (a $200 value)
- $25 for 10 tanning sessions (a $100 value)
Certified instructors motivate exercisers in classes that range from dance-centric Zumba and Group Step classes to Group Power and Group Core Classes designed to pack on lean muscle. Students torch calories while pedaling indoor cycles in Group Ride classes, explore yoga and Pilates positions during Group Centergy classes, or throw the same jabs, kicks, and banana cream pies that martial artists use to neutralize attackers during Group Kick classes. Group Active sessions combine cardio and strength training with balance and flexibility exercises, improving general sports performance.See the full schedules for the North or South gym locations.Gold's Gym
Since its 1965 founding in Venice Beach, California, Gold's Gym has dotted the globe with more than 600 locations where professional athletes and exercise newbies gather under the umbrella of personal strength. Nearly 3.5 million Gold's members chart and aim for their fitness peaks, perspiring beneath the gaze of certified personal trainers or pedaling beside peers at cycling sessions. In a diverse lineup of group classes, patrons strengthen cores with Pilates, finger-paint pictures of ninjas in martial arts, and amp up heart rates along to the pulsating soundtracks of Les Mills routines. Many Gold's Gym locations stockpile futuristic amenities, such as cardio machines with individual iPod docks and televisions that help keep patrons motivated.