- Strike! Get an all-inclusive birthday party for 10 kids at the bowling alley beloved by hipsters and families alike.
- Your package includes 2 hours of lane time, shoe rental, a selection of kids? meals, unlimited soft drinks, birthday cake or cupcakes, and gift certificates for all guests.
- Celeb parents Sarah Jessica Parker and Kelly Ripa have hosted birthday parties for their kids at Bowlmor!
- Party times available Saturdays and Sundays, 11am?7pm.
Limit 1 per child. Valid for Saturday and Sunday parties, 11am–1pm, 12pm–2pm, 1:30–3:30pm, 2:30–4:30pm, 4–6pm, or 5–7pm. Subject to availability. Deal valid for 10 kids; additional kids $35.95 each. Voucher expires March 28, 2012.
“Grab your balls, you pinheads, and let’s roll!” There’s something about a bowling alley that amplifies the fun factor of any get-together by 10. And if the game can make a regular old Tuesday night feel special, imagine what it can do for your kids’ next birthday party! Bowlmor is the upscale alley of choice for everyone from urban hipsters to suburban families to fun-lovin’ celebs.
Today’s deal includes everything you need for a birthday bash that’ll have all the kids buzzing when they return to school on Monday. Your package includes:
- 2 hours of bowling for 10 kids, including shoe rental- Kids’ meals, including chicken tenders, cheese pizza, turkey sandwiches, hot dogs or mac ’n’ cheese, and sides ranging from tater tots to fruit kabobs.- Unlimited soft drinks- Birthday cake or cupcakes- $5 gift certificates for all the kids!
Bowlmor was first opened in New York City’s Greenwich Village in the 1930s. In the late 1990s, the company made the pastime cool again by bringing in video screens, glow-in-the-dark lanes, and the latest computer technology.
On the fence?The best part about a bowling party? Parents and kids of all ages can participate together—no one will feel left out regardless of size or skill. Parents will also appreciate that Bowlmor features a great adult menu, created by chef David Burke, and full bar (not included in the deal price, of course).