Famed comedy club showcases established comedians such as MADtv's Aries Spears & Felipe Esparza from Last Comic Standing
- Expires Sep 30, 2012
- Limit 12 per person. Reservation required. Redeem starting 3/19 for a ticket at Ontario Improv will call. Expires 9/30/12.Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Ontario Improv. Must provide first and last name at checkout, which will be provided to Ontario Improv. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. No special events. Must be 18 . 2-item min/person.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Two general-admission comedy tickets to an upcoming performance (up to a $25 value each)
- One appetizer (up to a $9.75 value)
- Four general-admission tickets to a future show (up to a $25 value each)
Since 1963, the Improv has peppered the nation with its famed comedy clubs, launching the careers of well-known jesters such as Andy Kaufman, Jerry Seinfeld, and Dave Chappelle into the public eye during breakthrough standup routines. Today's deal grants two people access to any upcoming performance between now and the end of September, plus two future shows from a calendar brimming with rib-tickling acts. As a former principal cast member on MADtv, Chicago native Aries Spears (March 22–25) charms audiences with his voice manipulation and sports-related anecdotes. Edwin San Juan (April 5–8), known for entertaining the troops during his Around the World in Eight Days USO campaign, delights with his laid-back musings on weighty topics such as race, gender, and politics, and the winner of NBC's Last Comic Standing (2010), Felipe Esparza (April 12–14), induces chuckle fits with his oft-imitated catchphrases. A menu of appetizers such as crispy mozzarella sticks and chicken tenders complements an assortment of alcoholic beverages and a refrigerator that emits laughing gas when opened.