Take in the region’s native wildlife, mountains, and beaches atop standup paddleboards
- Expires Nov 7, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $22 for a 24-hour paddleboard rental for one person (a $45 value)
- $39 for a 24-hour paddleboard rental for two people (a $90 value)
- $89 for a 90-minute paddleboard lesson for two people (a $180 value)
Once students book their lesson, they’ll be notified on where it will take place. Locations include Willows Beach, Gonzales Beach, and Cadboro Bay.Epic Surf Co
Whether paddling out on their own atop a rented board or within eyesight of a Paddle Canada–certified instructor, visitors to Epic Surf Co quickly lose themselves to the sound of seagulls and gently lapping waters. With the mist-covered mountains standing guard on the horizon, paddlers are regularly joined by the region’s natives such as eagles, river otters, and sea lions as they make their way past crescent-shaped beaches and coves.
Back on dry land, Epic Surf instructors sign guests up for lessons on the basics of standup paddleboarding, advanced skills, and SUP surfing. Techs within an onsite custom shop bring 23 years of experience to their board repair and artwork, and the surf shop showcases all the wares of their trade, including wetsuits and paddles that double as lances for on-the-water jousts.