- Frequented by celebrities such as Ben Affleck, Kate Hudson, Jimmy Fallon, and Cyndi Lauper
- Nightly dance and musical events
- Expansive drink menu to complement eclectic food offerings
- Expires September 2, 2012.
- Must be 21 or older to attend. Valid photo ID required.
- Limit one of each offer per person. May purchase multiples as gifts.
- Limit one ticket per visit; may not combine offers.
- Must redeem in one visit; no cash or credit back.
- Taxes and gratuity not included; please tip on full value.
- Cannot be used with other offers; not valid for happy hour specials.
- Refunds allowed up to 24 hours after close of bloomspot sale.
Band together with friends and set your soul singing with Session 73?s symphony of globally inspired food, musical performances, and daring drinks. In rhythm with the rich revelry of the Upper East Side, Session 73 starts the week off with Monday Salsa Nights and Swing Tuesdays to set an upbeat tone that crescendos into the weekend.
In a syncopation of elegance, charm and casualness, Session 73 blends local bar motifs with sophisticated stylings. The long dark-wood bar is lit by blue lights that gleam off the hand-worked copper canopy, so diners can delight in worldly gastropub selections. Take a trip down south with Session 73?s Groovin? Guacamole or grilled quesadillas and pair your pub pleasures with one of Session 73?s 12 types of tequila. Pause in the dining room and take note of the midnight-blue banquettes and exposed brick walls for a more serene and intimate setting.
Harmonize the dining room?s tangerine walls and romantic red lights with an amber beer from Session 73?s selection of brews on tap or a global glass of red sipped to the tune of the night?s featured acoustic guitarist. Whether you?re seeking an impromptu night out or a singular selection of international drinks and dishes, Session 73 sets the perfect stage.