- Includes entry fee, City Mayhem t-shirt and a special pint of Kraftig beer after the race!
- The City Mayhem Obstacle Course Challenge presented by Lift for Life Gym offers a unique run along the city streetscape of downtown St. Louis.
- The 4-mile run starts near the Soulard Market and winds through industrial settings and urban landscapes toward the riverfront near the St. Louis Arch and back.
- Obstacles include Tire Run, Barricade Slalom, Alley Hoop Shoot, School Bus Situation, Port-A-Potty Push, Tire Flip Challenge, Rapid Speed Recycle, Anchor Chain Carry, Mayhem Maze, and Military Combat Crawl! Wear your gloves and be ready for fun!
- Sausage Syndicate and other St. Louis food trucks will have post race food available for purchase!
- Expires 4/21/2012.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- May buy unlimited vouchers.
- Voucher valid on April 21, 2012 only.
In 1818 Britain, when the population was less focused on fitting into swimsuits and more into not starving to death, treadmills were used for punishment in prisons rather than for exercise purposes. Prisoners would climb the equivalent of 5,000 to 14,000 vertical feet until they became so buff they could overpower the guards and run out of there. If this sounds like a good workout to you, channel your insanity with today's deal of registration to the 2012 City Mayhem Obstacle Course Challenge on April 21, a $50 value, for just $25.Presented in conjunction with Lift For Life Gym, City Mayhem challenges St. Louis residents with a hellish four-mile obstacle course that requires you to jump, climb, crawl and get down and dirty while racing. Obstacles include an old-fashioned tire run, the Barricade Slalom, Alley Hoop Shoot, the mysteriously named "School Bus Situation Station," Port-A-Potty Push, Anchor Chain Carry, Mayhem Maze and Military Combat Crawl. Today's deal includes registration for the race, a free City Mayhem t-shirt and a special pint of Krafig beer to enjoy after the race while listening to the New Orleans sounds of The Funky Butt Brass Band.