- For $25, 2 can savor brunch with bottomless cocktails at Pasha, regularly $64
- Choose mimosas, Bellinis or Bloody Marys
- New York Magazine calls Pasha "modern yet sensuous"
- Gayot describes the mood of the restaurant as a "magical experience"
- Zagat rates Pasha's food and service "very good to excellent" (21)
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Saturday, Jan. 14, through May 6, 2012. Brunch is served on Saturdays and Sundays only. Reservations are required. Not valid on major holidays. Valid for dine-in only. Must be used in 1 visit. Must be 21 years old or older to drink alcohol. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Tax and gratuity are not included.
With a dining room Zagat describes as "striking" and Turkish fare that New York Magazine labels "authentic," it's no surprise The New York Times calls Pasha one of the more posh locales for the niche cuisine in the city. Try a Mediterranean brunch with bottomless mimosas for two on the Upper West Side for $25, regularly as much as $64. This brunch package, served on Saturdays and Sundays, includes:? Two brunch dishes or four appetizers, such as the Turkish scrambled eggs with diced tomatoes, sweet peppers and scallions, or the spinach feta omelet (up to $24 total)? Two bottomless mimosas, Bellinis or Bloody Marys